Lucho is from Paraguay, so this snow activity is a ton of fun for him!
The Triple Threat stacked on top of each other and gave it a try.
Hmmm .... not too successful!
Hmmm .... not too successful!
We buried her in saucers!
So there you have it ... my first post with pictures! Congratulations to me!!! If someone could tell me why I can't change to font of a few of the captions, that'd be great! I've been trying for the last 1/2 hour, but I give up and so now you have a post with pics AND a variety of fonts ... how lucky can we all be???
See you all from Down Under, on Friday we'll leave this Winter and be on our way to summer ... g'day mate!
3 comments:
My mom forgot to include one very funny story. After we got to the bigger/steeper hill the big guys decided it would be a good idea to build a decently sized ramp at the bottom of the hill and guess who was the first one to go down and test out the ramp? It was Abbi. I think the ramp was a bit bigger than what we expected and she went FLYING...and I mean, flying. She traveled so far and so high and her arms were flailing everywhere. It looked so so funny. She was seriously mad, of course. And there were some tears. But most of us were laughing. My mom was the one that was laughing the most. She couldn't even talk. It was way too funny.
I thought I should add that to the blog. : ) Good pictures momma.
Yes, how could I forget about that!!??
I think someday Abbi will be able to laugh about that one too!
That is hilarious Cindy! Great pictures, I am so proud...Have a great trip down under!
Post a Comment