Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back up two posts

So ... I finally put up some more pictures from Australia. However, I started the post before the "whoopie pie" post, and I couldn't figure out how to get it to show as the most recent one. So my pictures are two posts ago ... go figure! If my blog-mentors knew that I'd be this dysfunctional using Blogspot, I'm sure they wouldn't have encouraged me! Right Kim? and Amber, and Heather, and .....

5 comments:

Kim said...

Now come on. Don't make me come over there and write it all down for you, Grandma.

Cindy said...

So I have this great idea!!! Some day I'll have Kim and Heather both over and we can gab, drink coffee, and have a tutoring session for me! I just need to know how to spice up my blog! Heather, let me know when your household is back to normal (whatever that is).

Kim said...

sounds great!

Unknown said...

Sound great to me too!

And right normal. We never knew normal. But I will notify when Jack is back at school.

Debbie said...

Hey Cindy! :) It looks like you had a lot of fun in Australia! One of my friends from Rosedale just left today for a 5 month study term in Australia... It looks beautiful. Well, I am actually back in Ontario after being in Ohio for the past two winters. I'm in my third of four years at University of Waterloo studying English literature. I think I'm going to be a teacher when I grow up! :) Thanks for the encouragement. I like writing, so keep on reading it! (By the way, I think I share your blog problems, because my blog has looked the same for a couple of years now!)