Since I am having a heckuva time getting the rest of my pictures up (helpless without Alli), I thought I'd share my wonderful Whoopie Pie recipe with you all! I'm making them even as I blog.
It is so easy, that I'm sure even my hubby could do it.
Easy Whoopie Pies
1 box any chocolate cake mix
Mix exactly like the instructions say on the box, then add 1 generous (heaping) cup of flour.
Drop by spoonfuls on tray. I bake mine at 350 for 9 minutes, but it might vary by cake mix and oven.
Drive to Shipshewana to E & S Sales, which is on SR 5 1/4 mile or less north of US 20. Trudge or skip back to the cooler (which run by generators) and buy a tub of Fluffy White Frosting. Speed home and assemble your whoopie pies. It's really that easy. And the frosting is awesome! It's made by a bakery in Shipshewana.
4 comments:
You are SO funny!!! Your Whoopie Pie Blogging totally made my afternoon! Have a great one!! I'll have to try your recipe!!!
Hey, how could you make the pumpkin ones. Would they be that easy?
Kim, I don't know ... do they have pumpkin cake mixes??? But then you'd have to figure out the cream cheese frosting. Sounds like too much energy for me!
Bring me some of those whoopies will ya????
Post a Comment