This post has pictures from the first part of our trip in Sydney and Melbourne. I will make other posts for the rest of the trip .... maybe not tonight, because I just need to go to bed and make myself sleep!
Santa found us even though we were far from home! Kevin tried the caviar tonight, and we also had some very exquisite pink salt in dishes on the table that is from a river in Australia. woohoo!
Here's the whole traveling gang at our Christmas Dinner! You might notice that everyone has a paper crown except for me, I didn't need mine because everyone knows that I'm the queen.
This is the "yacht" (kids term) that we cruised around the Sydney Harbor on, and had a very nice lunch. Austin, Mitch, Kevin, and Abbi also swam off the yacht to a beach and climbed around some rocks and caves.
Hey Alli, where's your steering wheel?????

Our Australian "family" in front of the almost finished Jayco plant in Melbourne.
Hey Alli, where's your steering wheel?????
Our Super Studs displaying the mini home that our dynamic group of 11 assembled while touring the plant! OK maybe not!
Here's the cousins adding some pizzazz to the Outback!
That does it for this post ... wait, is that snoring I hear coming from the overstuffed chair? Yup, he's "just sucking it up", at least until 2:00am!
3 comments:
Great pics Cindy! It looks like you had a great time! And by the way...you are such a little you know what! Of course, I would say the same thing to Roger...
You mean you flew coach class and you are the queen! You're the queen of you know what! Good job on the blog! It's so interesting to see and hear what everyone is doing! I need to set one of those things up then I can call Kim if I forget how it works! hehe (Just call me Grandma)
Loved the pictures Cindy. Good work Queenie.
Post a Comment