

After working from 7:30 - 10:30, they finally arrived back home ... Mitch with a grin on his face and Dad with a half-smile. Also on Mitch's face was a smattering of mud.
I'd like to say here, that I'm glad for my bright barn light!
(story here: http://amishhighway35.blogspot.com/2009/02/et-phone-home.html)
Makes for better lighting on these pictures.After viewing and snapping pictures, I walked away and said "PU, it stinks!" Mitch replied, "what do you expect, the muck is decomposed animal fur since Jesus." My kids always manage to make me smile!
I made Mitch strip to his boxers in the garage before showering, and now he's sitting comfortably on the sofa as if it was just another normal evening. Come to think of it, for him it was pretty normal!
2 comments:
You're gonna miss that guy when he leaves for college again! What a guy....why didn't they call? Willy would've loved to help dig them out!! I can't believe you weren't helping with the digging out!!!! :)
So that's what you've been doing over there.
Here I thought you were floating on a raft in your pool...drinking little drinks with umbrellas in them. Waiting for me to come.
Post a Comment