Eleven already ... where has the time gone? My baby is 11 today!

More "stuff" by the bathroom sink - hair straightner, moisturizer, a little bit of makeup, ect...
Giggles sound more grown up
Braces
Almost as tall as Mom
A big help in the kitchen
Taking responsibility for your menagerie of animals
Wasn't impressed with the Pet Shop gift - too juvenile
Maybe likes boys just a tiny bit
Middle School in August
Yup! You're growing up!
I love you, my Abigail Jean!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Abbie! I hope it was a great one!
shoot i forgot to give abbi her present on sunday. Tell her it's coming soon! :)
didn't know your abbie was born on my birthday, too! Welcome to the jan the 26th club! :-)
Happy birthday Abigail Jean! Love you
Happy Birthday Abbie! How did those braces go going on??? We didn't hear about that....I'm sure your mom is getting ready to blog about that soon. :)
Post a Comment