So maybe the title wasn't clear ....
Dave enjoys the mountains, snow, and skiing. And being cold, nose dripping, lots of hard work, sore muscles.
I, on the other hand, enjoy sand and sun, reading a book, being warm, sleeping in.
So after almost 22 years of wedded bliss, we are still attracted to each other . *sigh*
3 comments:
How sweet is that? It looks like you had a great time! It's just nice to have that time w/the kids! You will be so happy when you're 'our age' that you spent that extra time w/each of them as the time quickly passes by (not when you're right in the thick of it though, it seems like it lasts forever)! Love you all
I'm with you Cindy....warm sun, water and a good book...that I never get to read. Sounds like a dream.
So, when are we going to post pictures of the children that are well in your family? Hello?
Post a Comment