Sunday, November 25, 2007

Computer Viruses

Can you get a virus through the computer? I'm pretty sure I got one from Heather! I haven't been sick in a long time, and I also haven't blogged for a long time ... now all of a sudden - YUCK! I have fever, chills, and aches. If I recall from Heather's blog, last week she was sick too, so I think someone should investigate this whole computer virus thing. True story ... several years ago my Mom took a basic computer class in Florida, and sure enough she asked, "can you get a virus through the computer?" Sure, I was laughing hysterically at her "old people" question, but I'm not laughing anymore!

So, it was a nice relaxing Thanksgiving break (until yesterday when I crashed), and fun to spend time with family. I am soooo thankful for many things, and every year I tell myself that I will not take these things for granted. But, then I continue on my busy life and start taking things for granted again. So here's my short list of Thanksgivings. I am thankful for family and special friends. I am thankful that Alli made it to Hesston, KS and back safely this weekend. I am thankful that we got to spend time with Galen & Ruth and Ron & Barb. I am thankful that my husband lets me sleep as much as I want when I'm not feeling well, he even fixed me a bowl of icecream! I am thankful that Kevin has finished his Bible homework. I am thankful that Abbi has new glasses, and can read SO much better! (pictures as soon as I figure it out, Kim) I'm thankful that Mitch can fix my Gator and my car, both in the same weekend, except that he chooses not to. Instead he has fixed his friend Dylan's truck, and someone elses vehicle. He said he'll put me on the list! :)

Now I'm in the middle of "throwing Christmas" around my house. That's what I call it. I carry my boxes upstairs, take off the lids, and start tossing things around. Then, Ta-Dah!, we have Christmas! I need to put on some wonderful Christmas music, to help me complete the task.

More news later, I'm in the middle of doing Spring Break battle with Mitch and 3 of his friends. What to do, what to do?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Cindy, I'm so sorry you are sick. You are too much fun :)....I didn't get you sick because I had strep thoat. I think it was Alli bringing home all those germs from college actually. And about Alli why I'm on the subject.....what IS the title of your "friend"?

Unknown said...

come to think of it your symptoms do resemble strep a little...if your throat hurts you better go get a test. Sorry. I'll try to be more careful when posting on your blog to not get you sick.

Alli said...

Germs at college? I don't think so... : )

and the title of my 'friend' would be boyfriend.

See you tomorrow mom!

Kim said...

Are you feeling better yet? If so, Jadyn plays soccer tonight at 5 if you want to come watch. Have you started with the picture organization?

Cindy said...

Kim, I'm a Mom so I keep saying I'm feeling better, but I'm really not sure. :) Thumbs down to the picture organization.