Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Big Fall!

So here goes ... the Big Fall into the world of Blog! Hats off to Kim, Heather, and Amber who are my inspiration! Who knows, this may replace my dreaded Christmas letter!

Or do I mean ... the Big Fall of leaves? I must have raked thousands tonight! But they are sooo beautiful, and also fun for Abbi to toss her kitty into and giggle as he scrambles for freedom! Do you remember when you learned that it doesn't matter how high you throw a kitty, it will always land on its feet. I was witness to this phenomenon tonight!

Or maybe I meant ... the Big Fall-ing in Love again and again with my wonderful hubby, who just spent a week with me in Cancun. Sun and sand and blissful sleep for 6 whole days! Oh and eating whenever and wherever and for however long you wanted to (homemade salsa and guacamole w/chips every day for lunch)! No small kids to keep happy (Kevin & Abbi), no teenagers (Mitch) and not so teenagers (Alli-20) to have lecturing conversations with ... just me & Dave gazing into each others eyes across the table.

Or the best Big Fall of all, is when I fall into bed in a few!

Hey, Hollywood doesn't need those greedy writers when I'm around!!! Now if I can just figure out the whole picture thing ... maybe if I wait until Alli's home from college for Christmas break, she can help me!

8 comments:

Alli said...

oh mommy! You are too cute. I will definitely help you with the pictures. : )

Kim said...

Great start Cindy! And you make me sick with the whole sleep thing...what is sleep? Great title for your blog by the way!

Jillian said...

Yayy! Love your blog Cindy!!! Hope all is well! I'll add your blog as a link on mine!!!

www.trulyblessed.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

mom your so weird!

Unknown said...

mom your so weird

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Hey Jill! Had to go to your blog to figure out if it was really you! Was so glad to find your blog too ... helps me keep track of all the special people in my life!

Brenda said...

Cindy,
You go girl! You are a woman of the times! You Rock! Thanks for all you do, you are such a special friend. Your blogless friend.