This evening I grilled ham (in the snow) and made a pan of green beans fried in bacon grease ... don't knock it until you've tried it! Then I cleaned out the fridge and set about 5 containers of leftovers on the counter. I grabbed the plates and then it happened ... I grabbed 6 glasses to fill with milk or water, everyone's personal choice. Here is the problem: there are only 5 of us in the good ol' US of A right now. The oldest in the family is enjoying the culture and warmth of Lima, Peru. So while I keep saying it doesn't seem too bad having her so far away, I think subconsciously I've begun to really want her close by again. Skype is great, at least once a week, and almost daily we are gmail chatting or facebook chatting, but it just isn't the same as a BIG hug.
Can't wait until you're home in less than a month! Our family is incomplete without you!
2 comments:
:.( I miss Alli too! I can't wait until she's back! I'm glad she's having a great time..but the countdown has begun for her return! Yeah! This countdown is more exciting than the Royal Wedding in ?how many days? Who cares....Alli's coming home!
:( Hope the time flies for you.
Post a Comment