This little cutie-pie, Addison, who was basically the only egg-hunter managed to gather/find a whopping 108 eggs!
But all that egg finding wouldn't have been possible without these two beautiful helpers!
Alli was also a winner, because she was able to skype with everyone! Dad took her on a tour, via laptop, to say hi to everyone then we ended up in this quiet space so that we could actually hear each other.

Cooper found a few in spite of not feeling well.

My table decorations were winners, because they just sat there and did nothing, except put up with the various & interesting positions that the big cousins put them in.

I was a winner when my awesome Mom walked in the door and took over in my kitchen! I love when that happens! Nothing beats Mom's gravy-making skills!

Definitely a winner here ..... ahhhhh .... Brinley! The latest and sweetest addition the family!

Kevin is always a winner with the little munchkins! He has endless energy with them.

We were all winners when Ashley showed up with the prize! The cupcakes were pretty awesome too! (Love the Peeps)

Who could not be a winner when surrounded by awesome cousins????

Alli was also a winner, because she was able to skype with everyone! Dad took her on a tour, via laptop, to say hi to everyone then we ended up in this quiet space so that we could actually hear each other.
Cooper found a few in spite of not feeling well.
My table decorations were winners, because they just sat there and did nothing, except put up with the various & interesting positions that the big cousins put them in.
I was a winner when my awesome Mom walked in the door and took over in my kitchen! I love when that happens! Nothing beats Mom's gravy-making skills!
Definitely a winner here ..... ahhhhh .... Brinley! The latest and sweetest addition the family!
Kevin is always a winner with the little munchkins! He has endless energy with them.
We were all winners when Ashley showed up with the prize! The cupcakes were pretty awesome too! (Love the Peeps)
Who could not be a winner when surrounded by awesome cousins????
We are all so blessed to have a family who loves, laughs, and just keeps adding to the clan! We enjoy babies, boyfriends, girlfriends, fiance's, in-laws, and it just keeps growing & growing!
Before we ate my Mom gave a beautiful little speech about my Dad & brother Wendall who flew into the arms of Jesus 26 years ago on Easter Sunday. It's easy to forget that there are just a few grandkids who actually have any memories of their time here on earth. So it was a very meaningful time for my Mom to share some thoughts. I hope I get this next quote right but it went something like this, spoken by my Mom ... " when I cried out to God about the loss of my own son, and He spoke to me and said, "My Son died so that your son could live!" And that my friends, is what Easter is all about, and therefore we are all WINNERS, if we accept the Love of Christ as our own!
4 comments:
Beautiful blog Cindy...sorry we missed it! Could you do it again next year when we're home?
You are so blessed- and such a blessing to so many!
Loved every minute of Easter at your home! Thanks for making it so special! Grandma did make a beautiful speech. I remember very well losing Grandpa and Wendall. I think I cry every time I hear "I'll fly away."
I love the quote by your mom. So special to have her give that gift to all the younger ones who did not know your dad & brother and the gift to the ones that do remember. The gift of faith, the gift of remembering. WOW!
You are so blessed to call her mom.
Post a Comment