I really love fall! It's that time of year when I begin to feel like hibernating, when the busy outside work winds down, and when I can change the look & feel of my home!

My ever-growing candy corn collection.
Followed by my gathering of scarecrows ...


I found these wonderful little white pumpkins at a local roadside pumpkin stand.

My favorite area to "re-decorate" is the fireplace. The soot is part of the permanent decor!

Thought I would include my large clock in this photo as a "salute" to the infamous time-change in Indiana. Changing clocks is new to our state and I'm really not a fan! If you know me, you already know this fact. It's not so much that I'm opposed to changing time - however, changing this large clock is not much fun - it's just thatI wish we were not EST! I would much prefer to be CST, for many reasons but mostly because I don't enjoy the long dark mornings.

I found this oak leaf platter at my favorite gift shop in Berlin, OH! I just wish they would've had a maple leaf option. The window that is part of this coffee table is a door from a built-in china cabinet that was in the original part of the farm house where we live. I found it in the attic when we moved here, and got the story from my Mom.

My favorite fall time snack is what I call my "easy caramel apple"! I peel and slice an apple then alternate bites of apple with bites of 100 Grand candy bar. Can't beat it!!!

Closing out this post with a photo of Kevin's soccer jersey that I kept white all season long! We sat through more rainy and cold soccer games this season than I remember sitting through with Mitch. And someone please tell me why coaches think white jerseys for outside sports are a good idea?
4 comments:
WOW-thankful that you didn't show us Kevin's soccer underwear!! :-)
I totally stole your white pumpkin idea! Hope you don't mind! :) You love me...
Awwww..such cute decorations for fall Cindy. I love the clock and mantel. :) Also love to see the line up of pumpkins on your front steps. You forgot to take a picture of those.
I love it all Cindy. Thanks for your encouragement to Rusty and Lynette today. (Lynette's mom)
Post a Comment