Our little place in the country is just exploding with animals. First we had the kittens brought to us by the boy's barber. Then we picked up the puppy at an amish home close to Topeka, a few weeks later. Abbi still has her parakeet Tweety, and sometime this week she wants to bring her horse Ginger to our place so she can enjoy the sweet fresh grass in her pasture and also make use of the new horse shelter that we just got! Abbi also has to start riding her a lot to get ready for the fair.
A sad little story of Abbi's love for animals ... On Saturday, Abbi took the Gator to Uncle Terry's to get D-Worm for the puppy (he definitely needed it! I won't say any more) and came home with a baby robin that they had rescued from the jaws of Terry's dog Boaz! Abbi kept that bird in a box in my laundry room and fed it bird seed, and worms that she went out and dug up. Sorry to say that little guy "flew the coop" sometime through the night, last night. I told Abbi that she did a great job of taking care of that bird, but it just really needed it's Momma!
Can you guess what Abbi wants to be when she grows up????
8 comments:
What an animal lover! Your dog is so cute...Don't show my kids :)
The dog is ADORABLE!!
Also, I can't wait to go to El Camino..haha...Not.
And I also never asked about the baby showers...how did all those go? I meant to ask on the phone today, but forgot. You need to keep those emails coming updating me!!
It was great to talk to you today.
I love you and miss you.
from one animal lover to another--way to go abbi!! =) don't ever give up on that dream, it was mine once and i let life distract me from it. God still made beauty from my mistakes and sometimes i wonder what i'm going to do w/ all the time i'll have when the little ones are grown up...=) maybe, i'll come work for you!
The pictures of all the animals are sooooo cute! I love little baby animals! But, guess what, they grow up and then they're around forever and they're not so cute! Abbi would be a cute vet, you know!
So good to hear from Miss Ali on the blog....things are lookin good!
Thanks for meeting me for breakfast this morning!
Hey Cindy....Maybe we will come and visit your funny farm soon and my kids can play with your pets....so we won't have to get any. :) Cute kittens, and puppy. Didn't you get any pictures of the baby bird?
I love Uno! Very cute. What kind of dog is he?
oh and you spelled quatro wrong. hahaha. Sorry...
it's cuatro : )
I looooove you!
I can't wait to see 'banquet' pictures of Mitchell & Kristin (sp?)!
Post a Comment