Dave and I now get to spend about 2 weeks in Florida. We have been excited for this opportunity to have a few less doctors appointments and a less hectic schedule. Dave will continue do his work remotely and I will continue to find some clarity to my scattered brain with some rest.
We arrived last Friday, and the day after our arrival to our home in Florida, I began having excruciating rib pain, so off we went to the ER AGAIN! With tears streaming down my face I pleaded “where is God? Why has he left me?” Dave compassionately talked me through it.
After x-rays and a scan, The doctor said I had a “very large” blood clot across the top of my lungs. (pulmonary embolism for you medical folks). So three nights in the hospital for blood thinning IV’s and I was discharged. Oh and two doses of morphine for pain – oh sweet relief for pain!
I’m glad to be back home where I’m comfortable. Dave & I walked to our car dragging the IV pole filled with DRIP IV OF JEREMIAH 29:11 and lots of Hope and a future.
Seems I just can’t avoid medical facilities! Maybe God thinks I enjoy all the attention I get while I am in the hospital. Ugh!!!
That being said, I have gotten really good care while having made my various hospital visits, no matter where we have been Anchorage AK, Chicago, Goshen or Sarasota.
Below is a photo of one my great nurses LaRonda in Sarasota.
Thank you for your continued prayers!
Cindy

3 comments:
Love and Prayer dear one!
Thank you for continuing the updates! I KNOW that he is holding you in His hands through all these obstacles. We will continue to wrap you and your family in prayer. Enjoy your time in FL!
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers along this journey!
Post a Comment