Allow me a little whining here ... It's my party and I'll cry if I want to".😢 Another birthday, another year of life, even though the last 3 months I've not been living. In all honesty, I wouldn't wish this horrible cancer on anyone! The unknowns, the treatments, the way it turns everyone's lives upside down.
BUT ... with God there's always a but, because He is faithful!
I'm able to breathe in His goodness one more day, in my favorite vacation spot - Florida!
I'm able to love my family one more day, hopefully many many months or years!
My caregiver is topnotch! I literally wouldn't be alive without his pill-dispensing skills. He also helps me keep focused on what's important in the moment, and supplies me with endless tissues. I'm hoping he buys me a steak dinner tonight for my birthday. Dave, you're my rock!
Best bday present today would be to get the dang left hand working again.
I'm going to celebrate this life I have been given, it's a gift from God!

3 comments:
Rex
A very special birthday for you and I pray God's will that you have many more. You are special and your faith is a real blessing.
Happy birthday 🎂
Post a Comment