Saturday, September 2, 2023

GBM - "Don't Give Up" - Saturday, 9/2/23


It's the end of a second week of sleeping and recovery from radiation.  Along with a great feeling of hopelessness.  Yesterday I cried AGAIN to my radiation doctor asking if theres anything I can take/do to get some energy back, and of course he said "listen to your body and sleep when you need to." Problem is I have too much to do and too much life to live and friends to see,  I don't have time for this sleeping nonsense!  My left arm/hand is also useless.  We (Dave) is still trying to figure out steroid dosing and tapering to help get beyond this.  

Here's the cool thing ... when we were leaving the cancer center I saw my super sweet cousin Joyce.  We shared a hug and more tears and she said "don't give up!"  She has NO idea how much I needed to hear that right at that moment.  God was present!


Abbi made arrangements for family pics, the other photo shoot was for family pics too but someone was still driving home from Alaska, and it wouldn't have been a family picture without Kevin.  So Abbi lined up Faith Miller Photography to come for family pics.  I'll throw a few in here & there when I can figure out how.  They're pretty amazing considering the numbers and ages of our group.  I'm sharing one here that say's "Don't give up!  This is what I live for!"





Jeremiah 29:11 Hope and a Future

Love to all my prayer warriors!

Cindy






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

💕💕

Anonymous said...

💕💕💕❤️

Anonymous said...

💝

Anonymous said...

I love you Cindy!! You are a great fighter ...You an God have got this!! 🙏💖🙏

Cathy said...

Cindy,

We share your same motto "Don't Give Up". Herman and I are going through the same struggles and it has changed the way we see and live life. Live everyday to your fullest, but take a break where needed and know that God has your back no matter what.

Cathy